Service Notification: December 2017
OMB Approves New Federal CCF
Guidance for using the 2017 federal custody and control form (CCF) for urine specimens
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has approved the 2017 Federal custody and control form (CCF).
No Action is Needed
- Please continue to utilize your existing forms.
- Alere is aware of the changes and will ensure your organization receives the necessary resources, information, and support services.
- New forms do NOT need to be ordered at this time. The previous version of the Federal CCF is authorized for use until June 30, 2018.
Additional information and online resources
- Visit the OMB website: www.reginfo.gov (enter OMB number 0930-0158 in the search area
- Visit DATIA website: www.datia.org/datia/Guidance_2017_CCF_Final.pdf
- View example of approved form: www.datia.org/datia/2017%20Sample%20Fed%20CCF.pdf
The effective date of the new Federal CCF is August 8, 2017, and the current expiration date is August 31, 2020.